ESRA Raanana Panel Discussion 'Questions of Finance'
ESRA RAANANA invites you to a
DISCUSSION WITH A PANEL OF EXPERTS
HERE OR THERE?
Confused? Don't know what to do?
Learn what options are available in a special seminar for all dual citizens and Olim concerning some of the burning questions that we are all asking ourselves.
• Should I have a bank account here or there?
• Should I have investments here or there?
• Where should I pay tax - here, there or nowhere???
• Should I have a will here or there?
• Probate - here or there?
• Property - here or there?
The Presentations will be followed by a Q & A session
• Steven Feigenbaum, Senior Financial Planner, Pioneer Wealth Management (Lic. By the Israel Securities Authority)
• Katherine Lapidoth, Senior Investment Specialist, Pioneer Wealth Management (Lic. Both in Israel and the US)
• Jay Hait, advocate, Hait & Co. Law Offices (Lic. Both in Israel and the US)
• Leon Harris, CPA, Harris Consulting and Tax Ltd. (Lic. Both in Israel and the UK)
Reservations essential - entrance fee can be paid in advance by credit card, or by cash at the door
Further information: Steven Feigenbaum, 054-535 6590
ESRA’s sponsorship of this event does not signify its support or agreement with any opinions expressed and is not to be held liable in any way.
Price for Members: